Virginia Beach Convention & Visitors Bureau welcomes
YOUR FAMILY TO VIRGINIA BEACH
Come to the 2013 JUBILEE and enjoy a family getaway with lots of entertainment, educational attractions and beautiful beachs!
Trip Advisor named Virginia Beach #4 in the “Top 10 Best Beaches in the United States”
Beach Street U.S.A – the oceanfront comes alive with special themed entertainment along the sidewalks of Atlantic Avenue from 17th to 25th Streets nightly during the summer months. Puppets, bands, jugglers, magicians and others entertain crowds right on the sidewalks. Free live concerts and theatrical productions take place seven nights a week along the oceanfront.
FREE & ALMOST FREE ADVENTURES
- 14 miles of open, public beaches. Parking fees apply.
- 3 mile boardwalk offering readily available bike rentals, outdoor restaurants, entertainment and much more!
- 18,000 acres of state parks and a national wildlife refuge
- Cape Henry Lighthouse and Memorial Park – the oldest government-built lighthouse in America
- Virginia Beach Amusement Park
- Military Aviation Museum
MUST SEE ATTRACTIONS
- Busch Gardens
- Virginia Aquarium and Marine Science Center
- Ocean Breeze Waterpark
- First Landing State Park
- Shopping – Lynnhaven Mall is one of the largest malls on the East Coast
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Sandler Center for the Performing Arts
Visit www.visitvirginiabeach.com for up-to-date information and schedules.